Tuesday, April 13, 2010

my frenz@big family


Today which is formal day again
i wore formal as usual
received my dear frenz msg in the early morning

Tracy:Argh!i cant wear my contact lens...lol
me:wht happen?
Tracy:I put it in edi, then it's so damn big and I take off edi
me:......(sob)

we had decided to wear the contact lens today tat we bought yesterday.
but now she cant wear it><

today we dun have english class(lecture class)

HuraY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but we have to watch a movie named "Italian Job"
damn boring plus im super hungry tat time!
frog! i fall a sleep while the movie were showing
my frenz facebooking oso~
After 1 and the half hour we went out for lunch~
Center Point where is opposite KBU
this is the second time i stepped into this area
i had a flashback rite here
the first time i went to this building were with my hubby
and tat was long time ago
i din noe the reason why we should go there
juz followed my didi
at last i only noe..... sob><
Sushi King member card!!!
omg== And we went to KFC to have our lunch
i had ordered a set same wif Tracy
the burger are small
my kai zai said
but enough for me=p

We finished our food at 11.00am
and our class were started at 11.00am sharp!
oops!
we late again~=p

No comments:

Post a Comment