Monday, April 12, 2010

BBq plaza(thumb up)

I had always wanted to write.
I din not noe the reason for it
buti always felt happiest when i was sharing
my life with u all.

Today
we were having the 3 hours break again
where to go?Sunway Pyramid again
and having our lunch at BBQ plaza again^^
we had discuss it in the class
while the lecturer was teaching
=p
and we had discuss where to spend for our one week holiday
my didi and kai zai wanna go for PD and Melaka
but Tracy ,kai won and I prefer Genting one day trip
so where to go during this holiday??
dun noe yet^^
=)

we had fun in BBQ plaza after clazz^^
and we accidently saw her (kai won's idol)
ah yuk(ah lian in wuhoo)
she is pretty nice ^^
and we took her photo secretly
haiz
seem like peeping =0

i bought my contact lens after lunch
angel lens@purple colour(my favorite colour)
it cost me rm80!!!!my frenz said it is too expensive><
haiz
i noe i waste a lot of money this month! We went bek at 4.20pm
luckily the english class not yet start^^

No comments:

Post a Comment