Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mid valley^^



Went to Mid Valley with my dear^^
tat's our promised~
he promised tat he will bring me out after exam^^
he is being responsibility to achieve
my initial plan on this saturday is looking for my dress
i'm going to wear it on my 21st birthday party^^
YUHOO !!!5 more days to go!!
i miss those day during the fun time with my dearies and my awesomeness classmate!
im going to meet them next Saturday!!
yeaH!Looking forward to it!

Around 3pm ,we reached Mid valley
it's really stuck outside
oh!im super duper hungry tat time
first of allgo to have our BREAKFAST + LUNCH
haha!!luckily, the foods served fast
nom nom nom!non stop munching!
Chicken chop!!
Fish and chips!!

Next stop
looking for my dress
huhu^^
we have shopped for 2 hours but i found nothing
what is wandering in my mind~?
dun noe??
wearing a lovely pink dress?
or
a mature purple ??
or
adorable blue??
hubby juz keep asking me
is it ok??
is it u like??

Y dun u try this ?

i juz give him a smile =p
honestly
i dun noe wht to wear~
I'm gradually lost the mood
we have been in mid valley for a few hours
Times flies!!
AND----
my stupid heel hurt my toes!!!
oops!
It's so pain
==
We are so so so fatigue after a long hours of shopping
At last
we decided to go ONE U
=p
to be continue
i have tried more and more dress
finally i found 2 dress
i keep asking my dear
Am i look fat wearing this dress or Bla Bla Bla?
haha!and he keep answer me
is nice ^^ and u are slim!
wakaka

Finally i bought the blue dress with a lot of layers
hehe^^
9.00pm sumthing we went to BBQ plaza to have our dinner!
wuhoO!
we ordered a family supreme set!
wow!greedy us^^

hubby i love u tat much^^
coz u always care abt me



No comments:

Post a Comment