Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Exam is over!YUHoo


YUHOO!finally exam is over!!
Now we are having five days short breaK??!
omg !is it a short break?i dun think so coz not enough for me~
i wanna shopping wif my hubby and movie 2 ,
hang out with my dear frenz,
chit chat with my darlings ,
go somewhere with my family and my stupid sis
and so on~haiz!

These few day im sick, seriously.
but i still eating wendy's burger, McD and and SUSHI??ARGH!
tat's all my fault!=p notty me!
LUckily, today i feel much more better than before~huhu!^^
dad said i'm coughing non stop coz i'm not enough sleep~he is rite!=p

During exam time, we went to wongkok with
my dearie Yixiang, Rick, Tong and Kaiwon where is near by
our college KDU ! non stop laughing in the car !
and screaming too! what is the purpose !
juz becoz we are too stress!!!hahaha!!

Today i gonna tidy up my messy rooM~
all the papers, notes ,books ,pens and also my lappie!

Oh yea!
i got my first present of my 21st birthday from my lovely sista!thx ^^
DKNY handbag !
i luv it so so so mucH!
next Saturday will be my 21st birthday party,meet u guys tat day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment